When you contact my community office, my staff and I will do everything we can to assist you. Your confidentiality is respected at all times. To give you a better idea of how we can help, here’s a list of some of the free services our office offers:
- Advocacy – We will work hard to help you solve any problems with provincial government departments, services or ministries.
- Space for community workshops and meetings – We can host your free workshop or meeting after hours at 5022 Joyce Street.
- Information – Our office can find the right government contact or program. We can help you understand out how program changes will affect you, your family and your community.
- Correspondence – Our office offers free fax and internet access for government and community-related matters.
- Promotion – We can help get the word out for your community events through our community partners, newsletter, website and social media.*
- Recognition – Has someone in our community made a unique contribution or achieved something great? We will send a congratulatory message and certificate.
- Referral – We are aware of the services available in our community. We also know what grants are available to help fund community services and projects.
*Provincial government rules restrict the type of events we can host and promote, please ask us for details.