When you contact my community office, my staff and I will do everything we can to assist you. Your confidentiality is respected at all times. To give you a better idea of how we can help, here’s a list of some of the free services our office offers:
- Advocacy – We will work hard to help you solve any problems with provincial government departments, services or ministries.
- Space for community workshops and meetings – We can host your free workshop or meeting after hours at 5022 Joyce Street.
- Information – Our office can find the right government contact or program. We can help you understand out how program changes will affect you, your family and your community.
- Correspondence – Our office offers free fax and internet access for government and community-related matters.
- Promotion – We can help get the word out for your community events through our community partners, newsletter, website and social media.*
- Recognition – Has someone in our community made a unique contribution or achieved something great? We will send a congratulatory message and certificate.
- Referral – We are aware of the services available in our community. We also know what grants are available to help fund community services and projects.
Don’t see what you’re looking for on this page? Check out this list of local resources, or contact us at 604-660-0314.
*Provincial government rules restrict the type of events we can host and promote, please ask us for details.