September 15, 2022 In order to protect the province’s most vulnerable and the overall health-care system, COVID-19 vaccination requirements for health-care system workers continue to be in place. Consistent with current provincial health officer orders, health-care system workers will continue …
Welcome to our Vancouver-Kingsway Community Website
Welcome to Vancouver-Kingsway!
I am honoured to represent our community as MLA for Vancouver-Kingsway and to serve as B.C.’s Minister of Health and Minister Responsible for Francophone Affairs. Follow me on Facebook and Twitter to keep up to date on the work I am doing locally and in Victoria.
On this website you will find our community events calendar, links to many great local organizations, resources, copies of our community office newsletter and information on how our office can help you.
Our community office is here to assist community members, and to help you navigate provincial government programs and services. Please drop by in person, call or email us with any issues or questions you may have.
Phone: 604 660 0314
- Visit the BC Centre for Disease Control for up-to-date information, resources and best practices during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Call 8-1-1 to speak to a health care professional about potential COVID-19 symptoms, or any other health-related concerns.
- Access the online self-assessment tool at any time to check your symptoms and determine if you require further assessment or testing.
Non-medical information and what your government is doing to support people:
- Visit the BC Government COVID-19 webpage for the latest updates on our government’s response, including provincial health officer orders, and provincial support for individuals and businesses.
- Call 1-888-COVID19 (1-888-268-4319) for the latest on travel recommendations and social distancing, as well as support and resources from the provincial and federal government. You can also send a text to 604-630-0300.
- Call 2-1-1 or visit bc211.ca if you are a senior needing support, or if you’re a volunteer who is able to provide support.
- Visit the federal government’s webpage for information on federal support for individuals and businesses.
September 07, 2022 (Translations: French, Traditional Chinese繁體中文, Simplified Chinese简体中文, Tagalog, read HERE ) Millions of British Columbians will benefit from new measures to help people with the high cost of living caused by global inflation. “Everyone is feeling the squeeze …
September 06, 2022 (Translations: French, Traditional Chinese繁體中文, Punjabi, read HERE ) People will soon be able to get better protection against COVID-19, as the Province rolls out the new combination bivalent vaccine through its fall booster program. This new vaccine will be …