Oct.14, 2022 Learn more about how you can now get your medication faster, visit gov.bc.ca/RenewYourPrescription You can now renew or change your prescriptions at your local pharmacy. Your pharmacist can assess your clinical needs. For most prescriptions, they can: Change the …
Welcome to our Vancouver-Kingsway Community Website
Welcome to Vancouver-Kingsway!
I am honoured to represent our community as MLA for Vancouver-Kingsway and to serve as B.C.’s Minister of Health and Minister Responsible for Francophone Affairs. Follow me on Facebook and Twitter to keep up to date on the work I am doing locally and in Victoria.
On this website you will find our community events calendar, links to many great local organizations, resources, copies of our community office newsletter and information on how our office can help you.
Our community office is here to assist community members, and to help you navigate provincial government programs and services. Please drop by in person, call or email us with any issues or questions you may have.
Phone: 604 660 0314
- Visit the BC Centre for Disease Control for up-to-date information, resources and best practices during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Call 8-1-1 to speak to a health care professional about potential COVID-19 symptoms, or any other health-related concerns.
- Access the online self-assessment tool at any time to check your symptoms and determine if you require further assessment or testing.
Non-medical information and what your government is doing to support people:
- Visit the BC Government COVID-19 webpage for the latest updates on our government’s response, including provincial health officer orders, and provincial support for individuals and businesses.
- Call 1-888-COVID19 (1-888-268-4319) for the latest on travel recommendations and social distancing, as well as support and resources from the provincial and federal government. You can also send a text to 604-630-0300.
- Call 2-1-1 or visit bc211.ca if you are a senior needing support, or if you’re a volunteer who is able to provide support.
- Visit the federal government’s webpage for information on federal support for individuals and businesses.
October 13, 2022 (Translations: French, Traditional Chinese繁體中文, Simplified Chinese简体中文, Korean, Punjabi, Tagalog, read HERE ) An enhanced Climate Action Tax Credit landed in people’s bank accounts last week as a one-time payment to help support people facing affordability challenges.“Life is more …
October 11, 2022 Public-health officials encourage all British Columbians six months and older to get an influenza vaccine to best protect themselves, their loved ones, their communities and the health-care system this fall and winter. “Getting vaccinated is the best …