May 16, 2022 (Translations: French, Traditional Chinese繁體中文, Japanese, Korean, Punjabi, Spanish, Tagalog, read HERE ) Communities in British Columbia are encouraged to support seniors so they can live active and independent lives as $500,000 in a new round of age-friendly grants are …
Welcome to our Vancouver-Kingsway Community Website
Welcome to Vancouver-Kingsway!
I am honoured to represent our community as MLA for Vancouver-Kingsway and to serve as B.C.’s Minister of Health and Minister Responsible for Francophone Affairs. Follow me on Facebook and Twitter to keep up to date on the work I am doing locally and in Victoria.
On this website you will find our community events calendar, links to many great local organizations, resources, copies of our community office newsletter and information on how our office can help you.
Our community office is here to assist community members, and to help you navigate provincial government programs and services. Please drop by in person, call or email us with any issues or questions you may have.
Phone: 604 660 0314
- Visit the BC Centre for Disease Control for up-to-date information, resources and best practices during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Call 8-1-1 to speak to a health care professional about potential COVID-19 symptoms, or any other health-related concerns.
- Access the online self-assessment tool at any time to check your symptoms and determine if you require further assessment or testing.
Non-medical information and what your government is doing to support people:
- Visit the BC Government COVID-19 webpage for the latest updates on our government’s response, including provincial health officer orders, and provincial support for individuals and businesses.
- Call 1-888-COVID19 (1-888-268-4319) for the latest on travel recommendations and social distancing, as well as support and resources from the provincial and federal government. You can also send a text to 604-630-0300.
- Call 2-1-1 or visit bc211.ca if you are a senior needing support, or if you’re a volunteer who is able to provide support.
- Visit the federal government’s webpage for information on federal support for individuals and businesses.
govTogetherBC – BC seeks public input on consumer experiencesBC seeks public input on consumer experiences
May 16, 2022 (Translations: French, Traditional Chinese繁體中文, Simplified Chinese簡體中文, Punjabi, Tagalog, read HERE ) British Columbians are invited to share their feedback about buying products and services, which will help inform potential improvements to B.C.’s consumer protection laws. The Province is launching an …
Get your rapid antigen testing kit Rapid antigen testing kits are free for EVERYONE. A pharmacy should never ask you to pay for a kit. Visit your local pharmacy and ask for your testing kit. Anyone can ask for a kit. You …